Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Pageant tickets

I just got an email from the pageant director saying that tickets will go on sale Feb 1st at 10:00 am. She said that the event will sell out (I don't know how fast). Tickets are $15 and can be bought at www.NampaCivicCenter.com . I would be more than happy to see a few familiar faces (friends, family, in-laws, cousin in-laws)out there if anyone wants to come. I could use the moral support. (However, should I by chance do something totally humiliating you will all be sworn to secrecy and will never be allowed to say a word about it in public!)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Like I said before, I can promise secrecy, but I cannot speak for my ignificant other...

Tab

Tiffany said...

Wish we lived closer- we would totally be there!

Nonni said...

Is it assigned seating or first come first serve on the night of? If tickets are for specific seats, Scott and I want to sit with Paxton so let's buy our tickets together.

Melissa Oman said...

It's so cool you are doing the pageant. Good luck!