Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Quoteof the week

Bryce: Mom, my pet fly died and I tried to do the thing where you blow in it's mouth to bring it back to life, but I think I got the wrong end.


Avery (picking up a bottle of yellow fingernail polish remover): Mom, why are you buying a bottle of pee?!


Me: Avery, come on, we are going to be late! What is taking you so long?
Avery (while moving very slowly): Mom, I coming but I'm moving is slow potion!

Me: Paxton wanted my hair long and blond and now it is short and blue.

While looking at pictures of foster kids in need of adoption with my sisters:
Me: Oh, look at that little guy! He is so cute.
Mary: That one is really cute too!
Jenny: Ohh, that one is really cute.
Me: Jenny, you can't adopt him. He is seventeen and you are only fifteen.

Good Times!

1 comment: