Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Yay for Me!
After almost 10 yrs of marriage Paxton and I are taking our first vacation together since our honeymoon. We have only had a handful of nights without kids since Shaylee has been born and have decided it's time. We are going on a week long Mexican Riviera cruise in FIVE weeks. Just in time for the big 30 birthday! Even though it snowed over spring break, I am keeping warm imagining myself laying in sunshine on a beach in Cabo. Woo Hoo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I did that cruise a couple years ago. you guys will love it!! Congrats you two love birds
i hear ya girl...isn't it funny we are going on the same cruise a week apart?! great minds think alike!:)
Such an awesome idea. It was definitely an incredible break and chance to have fun all alone when we went in January. Good for you for taking the time to do it!
Post a Comment