Thursday, September 17, 2009

Bad News

I found out last night my sisters tumor was cancerous. She will have to start aggressive radiation and chemotherapy right away. Her poor body has been through so much already. Anyone with extra room in their prayers please think of her and her family.

5 comments:

The Watson Gang said...

she will be in my every thought and every prayer for sure! My mother in law passed away about a year and a half ago due to brain cancer. I understand how this feels to watch someone you love so much have to go through this. Hang in there. I will keep you in my prayers as well!
xoxo

(me)linda said...

I will.

Erin Mason said...

She already has been - we think about you daily :)

Becky said...

Jaymie,

I am so sorry. Your family has been given a lot to deal with. Please know that you are all in our thoughts and prayers on a daily basis. Please if there is ANY thing that we can do for you guys!!!

All my love and prayers,
Becky

Kira: said...

She'll be in our prayers too.